Notice to Site Visitors – When you access this site you do so on the following terms and conditions:
- That any information contained on this site is not provided as an alternative to the obtaining of psychological advice from a duly qualified practitioner and is only provided by way of a general overview of the topics covered.
- That this site provides (1) links to other websites and (2) details of other practitioners, support groups and organisations providing psychological and medical treatments and therapies, and by proceeding with access you accept that the host of this site makes no representation as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and/or treatment provided by such other websites, practitioners, support groups and organisations.
- That any information contained on this site is for personal use only and information and materials on this site are not to be reproduced without prior permission from Shyness and Social Anxiety Treatment Australia.
NOTE: The clipart on this site belongs to Microsoft, they have all rights to it.
- That any person accessing this site shall have no right to seek any compensation for any loss or damage from any party associated with the site howsoever occasioned.
- Shyness and Social Anxiety Treatment Australia does not consider email counselling/advice to be an adequate substitute for face to face counselling. If you email www.socialanxietyassist.com.au you accept that the reliability and security limitations of internet technology limits confidentiality.